We’ve had a great week in year 3 beginning our journey to become Egyptologists! All three classes had a brilliant time on their trip to the Fitzwilliam museum. We had a great guided tour around the Egyptian section of the museum.
Who really was Tutankhamun? Well that is exactly what we are finding out in our English sessions to aid us with our report writing.
In Maths this week we have been looking at different number combinations that make 100. Here is some of our learning if you would like to have a go.
Next week and reminders:
- Please do ensure that PE kits are in school all week so that your child can take part in their sessions.
- This week your child will be receiving their reading book and logins for bug club, mathletics, purple mash and read theory.
- Read theory is a great resource for comprehension questions and was used successfully by year 3 last year.
- If you were unable to make the parent workshop please find it here: Parent Curriculum Session Y3
- Next week we will be starting a new guided reading text. Please find it here if you would like to pre-read this with you child: Guided Reading W3
- Please find the KS1 list of common exception words attached. The expectation is that the children are secure with these. KS1-common-exception-words