We have reached the end of a busy and creative term. There has been so much learning and we have developed as an energetic and compassionate Year 3 community.
This week, we explored the meaning of light and focused on two religions in particular (Christianity and Hinduism).
We brainstormed what light means to all of us and engaged in a variety of creative activities.
We also have been busy elves, writing Christmas cards for our French penpals.
Please use Wisepay to signup and donate for our trip to the Museum of Technology on Thursday 23rd January. We are also looking for parent volunteers so we would be grateful if anyone is available to help.
Here are some of our suggestions for Christmas challenges:
- Reading for pleasure challenge: how many books and stories can you read? Pick your favourite one and write a book review.RfP review
- Writing for pleasure challenges:
1. Keep a daily journal of your holidays. You could maybe pick your favourite day and share it when we are back.
2. Write stories or poems: be inspired by the pictures on http://www.pobble365.com/, onceuponapicture.co.uk
- Maths challenges:
- Try and complete a bronze, silver, gold challenge a day from https://corbettmaths.com/5-a-day/primary/
- Play some quick mental maths games on https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
We wish you a happy and restful holiday and we look forward to seeing you all in 2020!
Year 3 Team